"Not a word passes between us, not because we have nothing to say, but because we don’t have to say anything."
- Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner (via diannahua)
"Nothing can wear you out like caring about people."
- S.E. Hinton, That Was Then, This Is Now (via allegorys)
"The most exquisite pleasure is giving pleasure to others."
- Jean de La Bruyère (via honey-rider)
"The conversation between your fingers and someone else’s skin is the most important discussion you can ever have."
- Iain Thomas (via somethingformyself)
"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."
- Steve Maraboli (via thatkindofwoman)